Dancin' Dogg is pleased to announce the release of OptiShot 2.5, our latest and greatest!
The update is automatic as long as your OptiShot computer is connected to the internet. Simply launch the software and if prompted, click Update Optishot to begin the process.
You can also find the latest OptiShot update here: OptiShot Software
Completely redesigned interface. New look and new colors.
- Optishots new clean interface makes it easy to read and navigate.
- Function specific menus in each corner of the screen - Shot menu, Location menu, Clubs menu and Tools menu.
- New controls with the on-screen displays. Easy tabs to slide information on screen and off.
Expand your game experience
- We've added a new set of Game Types:
Match, Skins, Alternate Shot, Stableford, Better Ball, and Best Ball.
- Customize your game length:
Play the Front 9, Back 9 or select custom holes.
- New control over putting:
Putt out or set Gimmies, AutoPutt or Manual entry of putts within a specified distance
Pinpoint Practice Range
- Accuracy lines:
See how far off center line you are and improve your drives.
- Target rings:
See how accurate you are for more Greens in Regulation.
- Dispersion view:
New flyby gives you a bird's-eye view of your shots, see your dispersion.
- Percentages and bar graph to let you know how precise your shots are.
More controls over physics
- Set the ball physics: Set fairway and green speeds.
- Course physics: Set the difficulty for different lies - light rough, rough and bunker.
- Modify the wind speed and direction from within the game
All Platinum Courses available for your preview
- Every Platinum Course can be previewed up to 3 times.
- Game or Practice: You can get a feel for the course either in Game Mode or Practice Mode.
- New core course: Warwick Hills is released as our new free course.
- The entire game is available in eight languages: English, Spanish, French, French-Canadian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese both simplified and traditional.